14 Days of Summer in Fortnite has officially ended yesterday, but the challenges are still available for completion. It’s because of the feedback received from the community in the past, under similar circumstances. People were complaining of not getting enough time to complete all of the challenges. Now, if you haven’t completed them yet, you might be wondering how you would manage to do it without knowing the correct method.
No problem! You’ve come to the right place.
Below is the cheat sheet for all 14 challenges. It explains how you need to do each challenge in order to obtain the rewards. Don’t worry, we won’t charge you 😛 .
In addition to the ending of 14 Days of Summer, Fortnite announced another content update yesterday. The content update was released 8 AM ET, introducing a new weapon to the game. If you have played Apex legends, then you might find this item to be similar to Bangalore’s ultimate ability. Here are the details:
• A thrown canister of colored smoke that calls in a flurry of missiles from above.
• Once the canister comes to rest, missiles will spawn after a short delay.
• Missiles spawn about 120 meters above the smoke canister.
• Missiles aim for random points within a 9 meters radius of the thrown object.
• A total of 20 missiles are spawned.
• Each missile has an explosion radius of 3.5 meters.
• Each missile deals 75 damage to players and 200 damage to structures.
• Can be obtained from Floor Loot, Chests, Supply Drops, Vending Machines, and Llamas.
• Drops in stacks of 1.
• Max stack size of 2.
• Legendary variant.
Here’s how it looks in-game:
That’s all for the update. We will be getting the V 9.40 patch update by next week. It will include an expected event added to the game files in the Pressure Plant.
UPDATE: The Robot in the Pressure Plant is nearly complete, its torso was recently added.
For more updates on Fortnite, be sure to follow Gaming4.Cash.